Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FOLLOW MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL for BAND VIDS -D.I.S.R.U.P.T.I.O.N

Hey guys, I got the idea to make some videos for our world wide d.i.y community and post them up on youtube. I would have done this way earlier, if I had not just discovered that I had a movie maker on my laptop lol (thx AP)! The point is to compile past & current diy ethix bands that most people have never heard of, and share the music and the message with the public. Punk/Crust/ DBeat/Grind/Anarcho/ Bands from all around the world, such as Belarus, England, Scotland, U.S., and more to be added soon! Some of the bands are older, but more obscure (such as AOA, and UXA) as its hard to find anything of theirs on the web. If your band would like to send me a track, and would like me to throw a vid together, don't hesitate to ask, it's my pleasure! Hope you enjoy! Peace & Solidarity! (A)sh   ashdisrupter@gmail.com or find me on facebook under Ash Disrupter
DISRUPTION CHANNEL:
http://www.youtube.com/user/anarchyash85?feature=mhee

THE WASHINGTONIANS: HARDBOILED



UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY (BELARUS)
 



ATOMIC POLLUTION: YOU CAN KEEP YOUR LIFE




AOA: THE STORY SO FAR


TRICKSHOT: HEAR NOTHING SEE NOTHING SAY NOTHING (DISCHARGE cover)



UXA: DEATH FROM ABOVE


ELECTRO PUNX: TECHNOL FREAK