Friday, November 25, 2011

COMING SOON!

I want to write an article about the strange phenomenon of young women, and girls taking loads of pictures of themselves, in different poses, some are only face shots, some of their body in sexual positions As they post up for public to see on facebook in particularly, and most social networking sites.
I want to discover what this might signify as in the sexualization of women and subliminal control media has on them. What image is it putting out to the men, and how it could be great cause of the increase in rape, and a sex obsessed cultural world.
This is something I had found myself doing, ignorantly, until I questioned Why? to myself.
This is something I have great passion to get out there, and come to a conclusion to be able to expose what underlies this phenomnon, that could change a generation.